Final Verdict Solutions

You won a judgment in court, but you need to make your debtor pay you- the Court will only give you a piece of paper that says your debtor(s) owes you money. 80% of judgments go uncollected simply because Judgment Creditors are unfamiliar with how to enforce their judgment. They don't know what to do, and eventually give up. 

Did you know that you, as the Judgment Creditor, can legally "Assign" your Judgment so that it can be enforced?

Here are your options: 

1. Hire an attorney to collect it for you. Unless you're willing to pay at least $150/hour and pay a retainer fee up-front, attorneys are not going to help you. They specialize in winning judgments- not collecting them. Plus, there is no guarantee they will get you any money!

2. Hire a collections agency. Sure, they'll contact your debtor repeatedly, but they rarely get you any money. In addition, they must comply with the FDCPA (Fair Debt Collection Practices Act) which says that a collections agency must cease and desist any and all communication upon written request from the debtor. If this happens, the collections agency will be of no use to you.

3. Attempt to collect the judgment yourself. Maybe you'll be able to get a few payments from your debtor, if you're lucky. Do you know how to locate your debtor's assets, such as bank accounts, wages, or real estate? Most people don't. In addition, if not done properly, you may end up losing money in court fees! 

WHY LET YOUR JUDGMENT SIT? We can purchase your judgment outright!

BEST OPTION: Assign your Judgment to a Judgment Recovery Specialist. Final Verdict Solutions will locate your debtor, run an asset search, and determine whether your Judgment meets our criteria. 

What to Expect:

You call us, or write us a message through the "Contact" tab. We'll discuss your case with you and determine if there are viable assets to recover. If your Judgment is acceptable, we will then sign a Purchase Agreement that will outline the terms of the purchase of your Judgment. 

We will also send you an Acknowledgement of Assignment of Judgment (AAOJ), which will be notarized and filed with the Court. That gives us full legal rights to enforce your judgment and recover the Judgment Debtor's assets! The purchase price of the judgment will not be disbursed to you until this is received and accepted by the court.